Python Software [27 MB] Win 7 - Win 10/Linux/OSx Open Source
Python is a dynamic object-based programming language that is relatively easy-to-learn, making it an excellent choice for users new to coding.
Python offers a structured environment for coding that fully supports even the development of large applications. You have access to a myriad of соmрlех dаtа tуреѕ like flехіblе аrrауѕ аnd dісtіоnаrіеѕ that would commonly take up more time and effort in other languages. Also, Python includes syntax and dynamic typing, permitting you to save time during development since nо соmріlіng or lіnkіng іѕ rеquіrеd for app testing. Since it is an іntеrрrеtаblе lаnguаgе ѕіmіlаr tо Јаvа, when an app is written, it will be еаѕу tо trаnѕfеr it tо оthеr рlаtfоrmѕ and operating systems.
The Python interpreter and the extensive standard library are made freely available in source or binary form for all major platforms via the Python Web site. You can easily edit and test code written in Python by running it from the interpreter. For users wanting to dip their feet into the coding pool, Python will be a good choice, and the fact that there are numerous tutorials and guides available at the author's site will have you up and running quickly.
Samsung Smart Switch [38.6 MB] Win 7 - Win 10/Android/Mac Freeware
Samsung Smart Switch seamlessly transfers contacts, photos, music, videos, messages, notes, calendars, and more to virtually any Samsung Galaxy device for free.
This is perfect for Android owners - using wireless device-to-device transfer, iOS owners - wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy or import from iCloud as well as PC/Mac users via iTunes transfer.
Samsung Smart Switch can also sync, backup, and restore via the Samsung Cloud, allowing you to transfer your data over intact.
Shutter Encoder [92 MB] Win 7 - Win 10/OSx/Linux Freeware
Shutter Encoder can fine-tune and crop images and video, add logos, provide detailed information, create subtitles, rename files in bulk, and more.
Shutter Encoder Features:
•Without conversion - Cut without re-encoding, Replace audio, Rewrap, Conform, End to End,
• Subtitling, Video inserts
• Sound conversions - WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, AAC, AC3, OPUS, OGG
• Editing codecs - DNxHD, DNxHR, Apple ProRes, QT Animation, Uncompressed YUV
• Output codecs - H.264, DV PAL, XDCAM HD422, AVC-Intra 100, XAVC, HAP, H.265, VP9, AV1, OGV, MJPEG, Xvid, WMV, MPEG
• Archiving codec - FFV1
• Images creation - JPEG, Image
• Burn & Rip - DVD, Blu-ray, DVD RIP
• Analysis - Loudness & True Peak, Audio normalization, Cut detection, Black detection
Shutter Encoder uses numerous free Open Source programs, including 7-Zip, VLC, dcraw, FFmpeg, ExifTool, tsMuxeR, mkvmerge, MediaInfo, dvdauthor, youtube-dl, XpdfReader, and bmxtranswrap.
Note: Download area has slider set to minimum of $5 donatioon. To download Free, move slider to $0.
FreeFileSync [17.4 MB] Win 7 - Win 10/OSx/Linux Freeware
FreeFileSync is a file/folder comparison and synchronization tool.
It is optimized to allow the highest performance and usability without restricted or overloaded UI interfaces. You can quickly compare files (bytewise or by date) and synchronize them without limitations, so an arbitrary number of files, subfolders, including empty folders, can be synchronized.
FreeFileSync features an easy-to-use UI that is geared for speed and massive sets of data. It is focused on usability; only the necessary functionality is provided, no need to contend with overloaded menus or icon jungles. You have the option to select folders via drag & drop or by the last configuration, and your screen settings are saved automatically. You can fully maintain and load different configurations by drag n' drop, load-button, or via the command line. FreeFileSync supports double-click to show files in explorer, copy & paste support to export file-lists, and sort files by name, size, or date.
FreeFileSync also allows you to display statistical data like total filesizes, amount of bytes that will be transferred with your current settings. And when the need arises, you can delete any unnecessary/temporary files directly on the primary grid or right-click the context menu. There are also progress indicators, status information, and error reporting options.
• Algorithms coded in C++ completely.
• Easily configurable Command Line mode for automated synchronization.
• Support for filesizes > 4 GB.
• Option to move files to Recycle Bin instead of deleting/overwriting them.
• Automatically ignore directories "RECYCLER" and "System Volume Information" when comparing and syncing.
• Localized German version available.
• Delete before copy: Avoid disc space shortages with large sync-operation.
• Based on wxWidgets framework => Portable to many operating systems.
• Filter functionality to include/exclude files from synchronization (without re-compare!).
Include/exclude specific files from synchronization manually.
• FreeFileSync can create sync jobs via GUI to synchronize automatically (can be scheduled or executed directly).